Onya Produce Bag 8 Pack Green
Onya's Reusable Produce Bags are an easy alternative for single use plastic fruit and vegetable bags when shopping.
Traditional single use plastic bags can also cause ‘sweating’ making the life cycle of your fresh produce much shorter. The open nature of the mesh bags allows your produce to ‘breathe’ which gives it a longer life.
- Made from up to 10 recycled plastic drink bottles (rPET)
- Weighing just 10 grams per bag, they are lightweight but strong
- Each bag can carry up to 2 kilos
- The bags measure 30cm wide x 25cm high and they have a 2cm gusset along the bottom.
- Bags feature a gussett and draw string tie
- Bags stuff down into a brightly coloured pouch the size of your fist when not it use and can attach to a belt or bag by way of it’s strong carabiner clip.
- See through mesh bags allow shop assistants to know exactly what’s inside at a glance
- Can be washed simply with a cool water handwash when the need arises, or they can be put on a cool gentle cycle in the washing machine.
- 12 month Manufacturers Warranty
Other produce bag uses:
- Bulk Goods: Dried Fruit, Nuts, Grains
- Laundry bag
- Nut Milk bag
- Herb Drying
- Colanders to wash fresh leafy greens
- Exclusion bags for fruit trees
- Fly nets
A note on Onya's packaging: Their commitment to sustainability extends to their packaging which is made from post-consumer recycled material and printed with water based inks so it is suitable for both recycling or composting.